The IT worker installed Microsoft Outlook on your computer and gave you a short tutorial on booting up the program, setting up your email and adding your company signature. Did he leave your office marking his work complete?
Yes. But he left you to use the trial and error method to discover the many features of Outlook and the tremendous productivity benefits of those features. Don’t throw any more money down the drain or use any more of your precious worktime trying to discover the amazing productivity features of Outlook by accident.
Attend this webinar and get an in-depth tutorial on how to save time with Microsoft Outlook. It’s money in your pocket.
NOTE: This webinar is demonstrated in Outlook 2016. The principles work in 2013 and 2019 versions.
This webinar will help you work smarter, not harder, by using technology to take over routine and boring details. It is a deep dive into the ingenious ways the Microsoft Outlook folders work together to make you more productive. This webinar will help you:
- Gain control over your workday
- Preserve personal integrity by completing tasks on time.
- Be empowered to work at a steady pace to keep up with projects and tasks on track.
- Establish productive daily routines.
- Maintain sanity and leave work on time knowing you are ready to tackle tomorrow.
Make Microsoft Outlook your partner as you produce real results on a daily basis. You’ll learn how to:
- Maneuver the Inbox, Calendar and Tasks Ribbons
- Set up Categories to visually sort email, tasks and calendar items
- Tailor reminder windows with REAL information
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar
Outlook Inbox Specific Instruction – You’ll learn how to:
- Process, return, initiate and send email quickly
- Create more than one signature and change the default signature in an email
- Use the Rules Wizard to file email automatically
- Use email Flag Status and Reminders so you don’t forget important deadlines
- Use Quick Steps and Quick Parts
- Handle work assigned to you via email
Tasks Specific Instruction – This module includes tips on delegation and how to:
- Identify the differences between the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar
- Use the tasks folder to organize complex work requests
- Prioritize delegated tasks and projects
- Create new folders for multifaceted projects
- Customize column headings in Task folders enabling the you to view project-relevant information
- Take advantage of the To-Do Bar to organize daily tasks
- Use the Tasks folder and the Calendar in tandem to plot mid-assignment check points
Outlook Calendar Specific Instruction – A calendar is essential to productivity. You will learn how to use the calendar not only as a workflow tool, but how to:
- Use the Calendar to keep track of sensitive deadlines
- Estimate the time tasks take and complete work within the identified time frame
- Never miss a meeting
- Pace daily productivity
- Keep track of project deadlines
Each Outlook feature is demonstrated live in Outlook 2016.