Refund and Cancellation Policy
Thank you for purchasing an efficient online training course from Traincel. Please go through the information mentioned below to understand the procedure for claiming the refund.
- To cancel your registration and to claim the fee that you have paid for the webinar, contact us 72 hours before the webinar’s scheduled time. You will receive the refund within 5-7 working days but with a deduction of $10, charged as a processing fee.
- If any participant fails to cancel the registration within the above-mentioned time frame, then the fee paid shall not be refunded. However, the recording of the webinar will be emailed to the participant within 48 hours after the completion of the live webinar.
- Webinar may be cancelled or rescheduled due to insufficient registrations or any other abrupt reasons. In such cases, we will update the participants 24 hours before the webinar’s scheduled time. Also, a full refund will be processed (if applied).
- If the participant faces any technical failure at his/her place while accessing the webinar, then no refund shall be accorded. It is the participant’s sole responsibility to test their system’s requirements before the webinar.
- If you want to cancel the purchase of a recorded webinar, then no refund shall be accorded.
- Substitutions are permitted only if you inform 72 hours before the scheduled webinars. Participants are allowed to substitute either a webinar with another webinar scheduled at a different date or can substitute any other candidate in place of the registered participant or product for the same webinar.
- For cancellation and refunds, please mail us at email@example.com or give a call on our toll-free number 844-762-3336.